There are a lot of waste and pollutants in the farm. If they are directly discharged into surface runoff or groundwater, it will cause serious deterioration of surface water or groundwater. What is the general situation of waste water treatment in the farm?Farm waste generally exists in solid and dissolved form. The waste water contains a lot of bacteria, suspended solids and organic matter of high concentration. Generally, the concentration of NH-N, BOD5, CODcr and SS is high, but the waste in farm will contain a lot of nutrients such as N and P.
A common method is to use disinfectant for poultry house. And here we have other ways:
1) Generally, centrifugation, sedimentation, wastewater filtration and other methods are used for solid-liquid separation technology pretreatment of waste water.
2) The purpose of waste pretreatment is to remove large particles such as branches, withered grass, plastic bags and needles contained in the waste, so as not to affect the subsequent treatment links.
3) After pretreatment, secondary treatment is required, that is, biochemical treatment. Biochemical treatment selects different methods and waste treatment equipment according to different farm wastewater. Biochemical treatment is divided into natural treatment, aerobic biochemical treatment and anaerobic biochemical treatment.
1) The main modes of natural treatment methods include soil treatment method, constructed wetland treatment method, oxidation pond, water disinfectant powder, etc. Its principle is to purify by using the comprehensive physical, chemical and biological action of natural water and biology, which mainly involves the principle of species symbiosis and material recycling in ecosystem.
2) The advantages of natural treatment method are simple process, less power consumption and less investment, but it also has certain limitations such as long time and will be limited by natural conditions in many aspects.
Under aerobic conditions, microorganisms are used to decompose organic matter. Generally, this method mainly includes biological rotating disc, biological contact oxidation, A/O, oxidation ditch and biofilter. Under its conditions, the degraded organic matter is oxidized into simple inorganic matter.
1) At present, the Wasttreatment methods of farms in China are upflow solid reactor process and up-flow anaerobic sludge bed. Other methods include anaerobic contact reactor, upflow solid reactor (USR), continuous stirred tank reactor (CSTR).
2) Anaerobic biological treatment means that the organic matter in farm wastewater is decomposed, metabolized and digested by anaerobic bacteria in anaerobic state, and biogas will be produced at the same time.
In the end, after doing a good job in wastewater treatment of the farm, don't forget to disinfect your poultry with a special disinfectant used in poultry farm.