Among the disinfectants currently sold, we are familiar with the sanitizer 75 alcohol and 84 disinfectant solution. Below we will mainly explain these two daily disinfectants in detail.
Everyone must pay attention when buying alcohol. It depends on whether the purchase is medical alcohol. The common sanitizer 75 alcohol has the best disinfection effect. For example, among Rosun personal care items for sale, the skin disinfectant contains 75 alcohol, which can effectively kill Viruses play a protective role.
1. It is not recommended to use alcohol to spray and disinfect clothes. In case of fire or static electricity, burning may occur.
2. When using disinfectant with 75 alcohol, you should avoid ignition sources and do not use alcohol for disinfection in kitchens and other places with open flames and high-temperature equipment. After spraying high-concentration alcohol, remember not to cook, call or smoke immediately.
3. Sanitizer 75 alcohol should not be stored in large quantities. When placing the 75% alcohol of disinfectant at home, avoid heat sources such as stoves and heaters, and avoid direct sunlight.
4. When using disinfectant with 75 alcohol, the room should be kept in a ventilated condition, avoid large-scale use in a relatively closed and small space, and prevent the formation of high-concentration alcohol vapor, which may cause fire or explosion.
5. The 75% alcohol of the disinfectant should be kept out of the reach of children, so as to avoid accidental ingestion of children and lead to poisoning.
1. When using 84 disinfectant solution, do not mix it with alcohol and toilet cleaner! Because 84 disinfectant solution is a chlorine-containing disinfectant, it may cause chemical reactions when mixed with alcohol and toilet cleaner containing hydrochloric acid. Chlorine gas is produced. Chlorine gas is a highly toxic gas and can cause suffocation in severe cases.
2. After using the toilet cleaner in the toilet, first rinse thoroughly with water and ensure the windows are ventilated. After 10 minutes, use 84 disinfectant solution for disinfection.
3. 84 disinfectant solution has a certain irritation and corrosiveness, it must be diluted before use. It’s best to use it for one-time use. Do not use hot water above 50° to dilute it.
4. 84 Disinfectant solution has strong bleaching effect and corrosiveness, corrosive to metals, and bleaching effect on clothing. It is best not to disinfect clothing. It must be used for clothing disinfection when the concentration is low, and the soaking time should not be too long.
5. Do not mix 84 disinfectant solution with other detergents or disinfectants, which may cause chlorine poisoning and cause unnecessary risks.
6. Pay attention to the validity period of 84 disinfectant solution. The validity period of 84 disinfectant solution is generally 1 year. It may not kill the virus if it is placed for too long and expires! At the same time, it should be stored below 25° and avoid direct sunlight.
7. 84 disinfectant solution is for external use and should not be taken orally. Do not let children have the opportunity to come into contact with it. Please wear gloves when in use and avoid contact with skin. Vegetables, fruits and other foods are best not to be disinfected with 84 disinfectant solution.