1. The mouth wash is not allowed to be swallowed, so please don't swallow it accidentally.
2. It is not recommended for children to use mouth wash at an early age, and the best way to keep their teeth clean is to brush their teeth well. Most mouthwashes are marked with age restrictions, parents can pay more attention to them.
3. Pregnant women are more sensitive to odors. It is recommended to choose different types of mouthwash with a light scent and no irritation. Also, it is best to choose an alcoholic mouth wash.
4. For general bad breath, which is caused by tobacco, alcohol, and heavy-tasting food, it is recommended to use daily oral care mouth wash.
5. Mouth wash, as a kind of personal care items for sale, will have some effect on oral cleansing and taste masking. If it is pathological bad breath, mouth wash can only play a temporary auxiliary role, and it is recommended to go to see a dentist as soon as possible.
Some disinfectant products manufacturers have always advertised that after using mouth wash, there are flocculent substances in the mouth wash, indicating that it has good cleaning power. But the fact is: these flocs are only proteins in saliva. When encountering a strong acidic mouth wash, protein denaturation occurs and flocculent precipitation occurs. Protein will be denatured under conditions such as acid, alkali, heavy metal, or high temperature. The most common is boiled eggs, the egg white has changed from liquid to solid protein.
Dental plaque is a group of bacteria that adhere to the teeth. These bacteria have always grown in our mouths. They are also one of the culprits that cause tooth decay and periodontal disease. But experiments have shown that mouth wash has little effect on existing dental plaque. However, frequent mouth wash cleaning can still reduce the accumulation of dental plaque on the teeth.