Female hygiene wash has a good clinical effect on disease treatment, and it is also one of the commonly used medicines in medicine. For details, please see the following introduction.
Regarding the role of female hygiene wash, the main purpose of this medicine is to have cleansing and antibacterial effects.
1. Female hygiene wash is for external use, do not take it internally.
2. It is normal if there is little precipitation during the storage of female hygiene wash. Shake well before use.
3. Please place the female hygiene wash out of the reach of children.
4. Female hygiene wash cannot be used to prevent sexually transmitted diseases in sexual life.
5. Do not use it on damaged skin or mucous membranes.
6. Choose the right female hygiene wash. Healthy women are advised to choose a mild cleansing and maintenance lotion. Besides, we recommend sub-healthy women to choose antibacterial feminine hygiene lotion. Women with obvious symptoms of the disease are advised to choose safe and secure feminine hygiene lotion according to the doctor's instructions.
7. The female hygiene wash sold is a kind of personal hygiene products for sale in many shops or pharmacies, which does not contain too many pharmaceutical ingredients. It can also clean the vulva and prevent inflammation of the vulva skin when used for bathing. Usually, women should pay more attention to cleansing the body, do not use alcohol to clean the vulva, although alcohol is a disinfectant, but it is very irritating to the skin.
Use female hygiene wash, be careful not to contaminate the bottle mouth, reduce the bacteria in the bottle, and pay more attention to the use of gynecological lotion in daily life.
1. Wash your hands. Hands are one of the main media for the spread of bacteria, so in order to avoid the spread of bacteria, please wash your hands before cleaning your private parts.
2. Use an appropriate amount of female hygiene wash. After washing your hands, apply an appropriate amount of lotion to the moist private area to directly wash the vulva.
3. Clean the private parts with warm water. Cleaning can be done once or twice a day, and showering with warm water is the preferred method. If there is no shower condition, the patient can also use the washbasin to wash, but it is best to choose a special basin, not mixed with the washbasin.
Under normal circumstances, the female hygiene wash cannot be used frequently. Although the nursing lotion has a certain protective effect, if it remains in the genitals and is not thoroughly cleaned during use, it will also affect the healthy environment of the vagina. Therefore, after using the female hygiene wash, the care solution must be left behind, thoroughly cleaned with warm water, and then dried with a towel to keep the genitals dry.