When the transmembrane pressure difference is too high, chemical cleaning is required. This pressure increase may be due to surface fouling of the MBR flat membrane. The chemical cleaning cycle is as follows:
1. Clean the mbr reactor when the pressure difference between the membranes increases by 5kPa every 6 months or at the same filtration flow rate compared to the initial operation.
2. When the transmembrane pressure difference rises too fast, please chemically clean the MBR flat sheet membrane as soon as possible. Early chemical cleaning can restore the performance of the MBR flat membrane more effectively.
3. If the transmembrane pressure difference is higher than 5kPa within 6 months, please calculate its operating cycle and infer the cycle of chemical cleaning of the MBR flat membrane, so as to extend the life of the MBR flat membrane more effectively.
(1) Low-level chemical cleaning process of the liquid tank
1. Confirm that the dosing valve is closed and the dosing pump is stopped.
2. Add cleaning liquid to the medicine box.
3. Stop filtration and aeration, and close the filter outlet valve.
4. Start the dosing pump to confirm the return of the medicinal solution of professional water treatment products supplier.
5. Slowly open the dosing valve and start dosing
6. After adding a certain amount of liquid medicine, stop the liquid medicine pump.
7. Leave for 1~3 hours
8. Close the dosing valve, open the filter water valve, and start filtering again
(2) Chemical cleaning process of MBR flat sheet membrane when the liquid tank is higher than the biological reaction tank
1. Confirm that the dosing valve is closed
2. Add cleaning liquid to the medicine box
3. Stop filtration and aeration, and close the filter outlet valve
4. Slowly open the dosing valve and start dosing.
5. Leave for 1 to 3 hours.
6. Close the dosing valve, open the filter water valve, and restart the filtering operation
1. Please use gravity dosing, and the pressure should be controlled below 10kPa. Please do not directly use the dosing pump for dosing. Excessive pressure will cause damage to the MBR flat membrane element.
2. When administering, please confirm that the MBR flat membrane module is completely submerged. The disinfectant products manufacturer suggests that for safety reasons, please ensure that the water depth from the water surface to the top of the MBR flat sheet membrane exceeds 300mm.
3. The higher the temperature of the liquid medicine, the better the cleaning effect of the MBR flat membrane. However, the temperature cannot exceed 40°C, otherwise the temperature is too low, the cleaning effect of the MBR flat film will be poor, and the performance of the MBR flat film may not be recovered. Try to keep the temperature as high as possible, but do not exceed 40°C.
4. At the end of the chemical cleaning, the liquid medicine will remain in the MBR flat membrane element and the filter water pipe. In the initial stage of re-opening operation (the first two or more times of starting and stopping), please return the filtered water to the original water tank, or discharge it according to the relevant standard sewage water treatment until there is no residual liquid medicine.