1. Strictly follow the method of use, dosage, and concentration specified in the product manual.
2. Store in a cool and dry place, and away from fire.
3. Store out of reach of children.
4. Do not use beverage bottles and other disinfectants to prevent accidental ingestion by children or unknown persons.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use or mix different types of disinfectant products at the same time.
6. Alcohol is only suitable for wiping or spraying disinfection on the surface of objects. It is not suitable for large-area spraying and cannot be used for air disinfection to avoid fire.
7. Keep away from high-temperature objects and open flames when using alcohol, and do not smoke.
8. The sanitization powder should be diluted with cold water and used immediately after preparation. It should not be mixed with acidic substances.
9. Chlorine-containing disinfectants are corrosive and should not directly touch the skin. Rubber gloves should be worn when using this disinfectant. Or you can choose a chlorine free disinfectant.
1. Toilet disinfectants have certain toxicity and irritation, so personal protection should be paid attention to when preparing and using them. Protective equipment includes masks, hats, gloves and overalls. In order to prevent splashing to the eyes, nose and mouth when preparing the disinfectant, it is recommended to wear protective goggles.
2. The toilet disinfectant is corrosive. After the disinfection time is reached, it should be wiped with clean water to prevent damage to the disinfected items.
3. Read the disinfection product manual carefully before using the disinfectant, and use it in strict accordance with the scope of use, method of use, concentration, and time of action specified in the manual. And the sodium dichloroisocyanurate factory should also equip a correct and specific instruction book.
4. Use the disinfectant within the validity period and use it immediately after preparation.